Monday, February 7, 2011

It Begins

I want to start with the following:

I am not now, nor have I ever been affiliated in any way with the Walt Disney Company, WED Enterprises, Disney Imagineering, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, or anyone.  Anything that is written on this blog is for the purposes of entertainment, and is in no way an indication of what Disney is planning or doing.

When some people's minds wander, they take them to exotic locations, or dreams of luxury and riches....
when my mind wanders it takes me to the organized beauty and chaos that is Walt Disney World; a place that I: never want to leave, always want to return to, and can't wait to get back to.

So if an idea comes to me, a 'good' idea, I will post it here for all to think about, and comment on.  These ideas will always start with the same phrase, 'If I was an Imagineer...'

Logo ©IIWAI MWS 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment