Monday, December 19, 2011

Pixar Stamps - sweet!

For those of you who are belatedly thinking about sending out your holiday cards this year, it might interest you to know that there are actually Pixar stamps available through the USPS.

I did not even know that these existed until I went to my local post office the other day, to buy stamps for my Christmas cards.  Now obviously they are not holiday stamps, so some people might not want them for their holiday cards - but they are Forever stamps, so you can stock up and use them year round, even when the price of stamps go up.

Imagine the surprise and joy I had walking into my post office and seeing these as an option for stamps.  And I figured if I didn't know about it, a lot of you might not have known about it, so here it is...Pixar stamps, love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment